Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Getting Ready...His return

Getting Ready….His return.

3/23/09


The story told by Jesus Christ of the Ten Virgins is a visual of what you and I are to be about today….preparing and waiting for the return of the Bridegroom, the Lord Jesus.

Do we really WANT Him to return? Or have we become so settled in this earthly life, that what is happening here and now is all that is important?


We are His. We have surrendered all of our self to Him.

What is important to Him is important to us now.

Jesus’ return is important to Him. It WILL happen.


If our hearts are indifferent or have grown cold to His return, please stop for a moment and whisper to the Holy Spirit…”I am cold to Jesus’ return, and I don’t want to be anymore. I repent of my self-centeredness and ask you to cleanse me in the blood of Jesus. Now come and make my heart ready and waiting and looking for the return of the Lord Jesus. I want to be about my Father’s business too. Thank You, Lord!”


“He who testifies to these things says, "Surely I am coming quickly." Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!” Revelations 22:20


No comments:

Post a Comment